Software QA Engineer (BB-B1927)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
Wizeline is a software development and design services company with operations in the U.S., Mexico, Vietnam, Thailand, Australia, and Spain. High-growth companies need engineering capacity to scale. Wizeline brings depth in product design, technical writing, project management, and across engineering disciplines.
At Wizeline, we understand that great software is built by great people and teams. To retain and develop top talent, we foster a working environment that celebrates creativity, encourages skill development, and allows for multidisciplinary collaboration. We believe in a diverse, inclusive, and harassment-free workplace where all can achieve their full potential, leading to company, customer, and community success.
Wizeline is committed to the communities in which it operates. We believe in doing well while also doing good. Wizeline Academy is a free, community-based education program that teaches high-value skills to workers looking to advance their careers in the tech industry. To date, Academy has served more than 8,500 students with more than 7,000 hours of instruction across 85 courses.
What you will bring to the team
The software QA engineer is the lifeblood of our team, enabling us to build the right thing and build the thing right. From planning to delivering high quality and successful products, you will be responsible for maintaining a user-focused testing atmosphere for applications that will be used by millions daily. With your breadth of expertise, you will collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to maintain good practices and identify new opportunities for improvement since the very beginning of a project. You will work on projects that will allow you to develop your skills and gain exposure to multinational brands.
- Define quality strategy, infrastructure, tools and processes.
- Ideate, implement, maintain and reinforce high-quality standards that allow the application to be reusable and scalable.
- Establish processes and work closely with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Developing complex End to End testing solutions with integration in CI/CD environments.
Are you a fit?
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Experience in test automation / API test development, utilizing design patterns and automation framework development from scratch.
- Solid understanding of AGILE methodologies and practices.
- Solid understanding of QA methodologies, including planning and strategy design.
- Creativity, ownership, and adaptability.
Nice to have:
- The ability to predict common user workflows in order to design effective tests.
- ISTQB Certifications
- Excellent issue isolation, troubleshooting, and debugging skills.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
Some of the stack you may use here at Wizeline: Postman, Newman, Webdriver, Protractor, TestNG, Maven, Testcafe, Nightwatch, Jira, all within DevOps practices like CI/CD
What Youâ€™ll Love About Us
We offer exceptional career growth opportunities to our employees with skill development workshops, mentoring programs, and support for side projects or entrepreneurial work.
Our benefits and perks:
We offer competitive compensation and employee-centric benefits, including industry-leading maternity and paternity leave, wellness programs, and on-site daycare facilities at our GDL office.
Our global family:
We have a Work Abroad program in place, as well as language training and immigration support for expats.
Wizeline creates and fosters a diverse, inclusive, and harassment-free workplace where everyone can achieve their potential. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
calendar_todayhace 17 horas