Engineering Team Leader (BB-EBDD3)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
• Lead a team that provides the following services:
• Support on Request for Proposals working on selection, submittal, pricing, etc.
• Apply value engineering, recommending different equipment or technologies to supply the client’s needs.
• Provide our internal and external engineering teams with support high complex projects.
• Provide engineering support with internal project review processes.
• Provide technical guidance and development to new hires and engineering team members.
• Provide career, technical, and motivational guidance to an engineering team.
• Coordinate with internal management and clients in order to control quality, communication, and efficiency throughout your team.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Electromechanical Engineering or alike.
• +4 years of experience in HVAC/Air Conditioning design activities.
• Ability to motivate, lead and influence team members and perform multiple assignments and responsibilities.
• Must be able to meet deadlines while maintaining a positive attitude.
• Effective and professional communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate with internal customers.
• Advanced business level in English (B2+)
• Previous experience with direct reports, performance evaluations, and leadership of groups.
• Advance knowledge in selecting VRF and Chiller equipment is a plus.
• Advance knowledge in selecting DOAS equipment is a plus.
calendar_todayhace 1 día
location_onSan Jose, Costa Rica
work Johnson Controls