Continuous Improvement Expert (BB-0D43B)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
The Customer Service (CS) Continuous Improvement Expert will assist with and drive continuous improvements with CS processes, align local priorities with customer requirements and partner with the Worldwide CS ACES team to implement changes throughout the CS network. The incumbent will also lead process improvement projects, facilitate meetings, and deliver training on process improvement concepts and techniques as appropriate. This role reports directly to the ACES Manager.
· Facilitates the execution of the WW ACES strategy through local management and support teams.
· Develops mechanisms that produce a sustainable continuous improvement culture.
· Coaches and trains local management, CS Associates and project teams on ACES concepts and methodologies.
· Performs quantitative analysis of key process indicators to identify opportunities for process improvement.
· Demonstrates discretion in coordination of project scoping and selection to align with business objectives.
· Oversees segment of site project portfolio as assigned, assisting individual project managers with execution and delivery of results.
· Audits completed projects to verify sustained impact and partners with Financial Controller to validate impact.
· Help drive site communication, including project updates and other initiatives through approved site communication plan.
· Manages projects as assigned by manager.
· Attend meetings as necessary to facilitate growth and network-wide parity.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent post-secondary degree
· 3+ years of experience using Voice of the Customer analysis to drive improvements through the application of Lean and/or Six Sigma tools and concepts.
· 1+ year of project management experience.
· 2+ years of experience in or demonstrated ability to lead people/teams without formal responsibility and interacting and building rapport with teams of all levels
· Experience communicating and presenting to groups.
· Experience leading and/or participating in structured process improvement activities such as Kaizen Events Experience managing a project portfolio
· Lean Six Sigma Green or Black Belt Certification Mastery of SQL, SharePoint, Excel, Power Point, Word and Statistical package (e.g. JMP or Minitab)
· Strong analytical background - 7 Quality tools, SPC, Hypothesis Testing, Regression Analysis Advanced degree (technical or MBA) preferred
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
· Strong communication verbal and written communication skills
· Prior Social Media experience is highly preferred
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
calendar_todayhace 18 horas
location_onCalle Blancos, Costa Rica