Business Operations Manager (BB-6D85C)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo Bulk CR
Descripción:We’re looking for a sharp, self-motivated candidate with great problem solving and customer service/communications skills to join our team!
• Lead role in the team; provides backup/escalation global contact for all internal user questions and issues related to Clarity PPM tool and the company project and product governance processes
• Ensures day-to-day PPM support is provided; collaborates with external Hosting Vendor and other vendors as needed. Maintains technical relationship with PPM vendors including management of SOW engagements and vendor related purchase orders.
• Schedules all projects related to PPM system upgrades & releases, including all testing preparation and coordination.
• Manages Development and Test PPM environments
• Leads day to day work of PPM system administrators and is point of escalation on more complex issues & concerns.
• Manages relationship with PPM application provider as well as PPM external professional services provider(s).
• Leads the identification of potential solutions to resolve and prevent future service interruptions.
• Builds operational policies and procedures for successfully running and maintaining daily system operations
• Owns and drives the Portfolio Council, a forum where project funding and new product gating decisions are made. Specific duties are to drive the overall council process, prepare agenda and work with project owners to ensure accuracy and completeness of project-related financials and resource estimates, alter meeting format as needed to address new scope or new focus areas, and ensure proper company-wide participation.
• Primary backup interface with executive leadership in absence of group director
• Oversees the creation and editing of job aids and training videos covering use of the PPM system and navigating the project and product process. Ensures these are complete, comprehensive and accurate.
• Stays current on the latest PPM industry technologies, trends and strategies
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Finance, Business Administration or related field
• 5+ years Project, Program and/or Portfolio Management background is required
• 3+ years of experience being a people manager
• 2+ years of experience working with Project Portfolio Management (PPM)
• Experience managing budgets and other financial KPIs required
• Advanced level usage or Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
• Proven ability to proactively identify problems, review information to develop and evaluate options, then accurately implement solutions in a timely manner is essential.
• Experience preparing for and presenting to senior level management is required.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate across all levels of the organization and must be able to clearly articulate ideas both verbally and in writing. Excellent communications skills are a must.
• Must have ability to explain technical concepts in non-technical language
• Some exposure to Business Intelligence/Reporting tools such as Oracle BI, MicroStrategy, Tableau and/or Jaspersoft Advanced Reporting is desired
• Experience with XML/XOG, Java, HTML, SQL and/or GEL scripts is not required but is helpful
• The ability to work well under pressure, accurately meet deadlines, present a professional demeanor and work well both independently and as a team member is essential.
• Knowledge of multiple software development life cycle methodologies is required (i.e., Waterfall and Agile methodologies)
calendar_todayhace 1 día
calendar_todayhace 1 día