Support Escalation Engineer - Web Applications (BB-6C8D9)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
Customer Service & Support
• Do you want to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more?
• Do you want to work in an open and inclusive environment where diverse perspectives are celebrated?
• If you love talking to and learning from customers and are excited about working with brilliant technical minds, we want to talk to you.
In Customer Service and Support, we are focused on how we can Empower, Help, and Advise Microsoft customers. We engage in solving complex problems for customers, we collaborate and knowledge share with each other, and we innovate on solutions to enable our customers to make the most of Microsoft products.
Our team is geographically distributed, we speak many languages and we come from a variety of cultural backgrounds. We are rapidly expanding, and we are looking for talented people with a passion for solving complex issues and an obsession for customer happiness.
Our culture is built around attributes that drive our every decision and our every action:
• Customer Obsession - we exist for and because of the customer. We need people who share that passion and drive to make our customers experiences easy, insightful and trusted.
• Growth Mindset - we value all perspectives and reward individuals that poke at the edges of what they know to be true. We are seeking people that think differently and are biased toward action to accomplish great things.
• Diverse & Inclusive - we enable people who bring a contemporary view to shape our internal teams and encourage all to feel included.
• One Microsoft - we collaborate and value the work of others, combining their learnings with our own to make a better outcome for our customers.
• Making a difference - we drive impact by looking for ways to continually improve our day to day responsibilities and the connections between our work and others.
Support Escalation Engineers (SEE) serve as Senior technical leaders for Microsoft customers and partners, via phone, email chats, forums and web. They deliver value by collaboratively solving customer problems, providing proactive support advice, promoting product quality and enhancements, and creating self-help assets to broadly reach more customers. SEEs contribute to the success of others through mentoring peers, delivering one-to-many education and advising Managers on the development of the Team.
The strong suit of an SEE is in employing problem isolation techniques, assets, and product knowledge to solve problems. They investigate and solve highly complex technical issues requiring expert product or service knowledge. They act as a subject matter expert regarding product / configuration and will often employ sophisticated troubleshooting tools such as analysis of event logs, component traces, and performance traces to resolve customer issues. SEEs collaborate with experts from across the business, including our Development Teams.
As a Support Escalation Engineer, you will have the opportunity to leverage tools and troubleshooting skills to solve technically complex problems while working with our most strategic enterprise customers. You will be a technical leader and will have many opportunities to assist in the growth of other engineers through one-on-one mentoring, one-to-many education scenarios and problem-solving collaboration. As a member of this organization, you will benefit from access to a comprehensive panel of experts as well as the opportunity to work directly with our Development team.
• Obsess about and know our customers and partners, responding to and resolving the most critical customer issues
• Role Model the Customer eXperience Framework CARE behaviours
• Seeks information about the underlying needs of customers, developing and communicating realistic outcomes
• Conducts in-depth analysis of problems, including leading triage meetings
• Allocates and aligns resources to optimize the customer experience; acts as a mentor and role-model
• Demonstrates expertise in a specific solution, or several products, feature functions, or services
• Takes ownership for product improvement in a focus area through strong working knowledge of pre-release products
• Cultivates relationships, credibility, and loyalty with customers and partners intentionally by sharing relevant business expertise
• Contributes to the creation of resources (tools, scripts, diagnostics, content) to improve troubleshooting
Requirements Qualifications :
3+ years of technical customer support experience
3+ years of technical experience in three or more of the following: Web App troubleshooting on Linux, Windows IIS, Azure Web Apps or Docker
Ability to build business relationship with key customer contacts and Technical Account Managers and enhance the trust.
Ability to quickly identify customer issues to specific Azure Services or Azure Platform; and being able to conduct in-depth and be able to work with Engineering Group effectively.
Respond to and resolve critical customer issues.
Develop tools, scripts to automate troubleshooting activities and explorer diagnostic opportunity on Tenant based monitoring/alerts.
Application development & debugging experience with one or more languages or frameworks: Java, Node, Python, PHP and Ruby, .NET Core, WordPress, Joomla and Drupal a plus.
Knowledge of HTML and CSS.
Understanding of programming concepts such as call stacks, threading, synchronization, performance-related concepts and debugging.
Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills, an ability to use various data collection tools and methodologies to analyze problems, determine root cause and develop solutions
Deep experience with Open Source Web technologies, troubleshooting and developing with Linux, NGNIX, Apache, Java, Node, Python, PHP and Ruby
Experience with customer Docker images and troubleshooting Docker
BS in computer science or engineering preferred
Troubleshooting skills in Network and DNS
Familiar with packet sniffers: Fiddler or Network Monitor/Message Analyzer
Passion for technology, problem solving, and customer supportability
Ability to understand the customers best interests in terms of problem impact
Ability and motivation to learn behaviors of unfamiliar components/technologies as needed
Ability to discovery, recognize and assess alternate solutions to a problem
Leadership - handle technically challenging and politically hot customer situations
Strong communications skills - excellent spoken and written English communication skills and the ability to present complex technical issues clearly and concisely to a general audience
Ability to drive discussions remotely with authority
Ability to develop and nurture relationships over long distances and remote technologies like Skype
Ability to work collaboratively
Logical and critical thinking
Ability to deal with ambiguity
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and / or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud Background Check upon hire / transfer and every two years thereafter.
calendar_todayhace 18 horas
location_onSan Jose, Costa Rica