CFO Central America Cluster (BB-CCA00)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
CMA CGM, founded by Jacques R. Saadé, is a leading worldwide shipping group. Its 504 vessels call more than 420 ports in the world on all 5 continents. In 2017, they carried 18.9 million TEUs (twenty-foot equivalent units).
Now headed by Rodolphe Saadé, CMA CGM enjoys a continuous growth and keeps innovating to offer its customers new maritime, terrestrial, and logistical solutions.
With a presence in 160 countries and through its 755 agencies network, the Group employs more than 30,000 people worldwide, including 2,400 in its headquarters in Marseilles.
On the authority of the Cluster General Manager and the Group CFO direct functional reporting line (through Financial Control), the Cluster CFO manages and monitors the financial and fiscal activities of the Cluster. On the authority of the Cluster General Manager, he supervises the Internal Control.
- Produce accounting and financial information that are accurate, reliable and compliant with local rules and Group financial processes and procedures (IFRS, etc.)
- Assure the application of Group financial rules and procedures (customer collection, treasury, working capital, financing)
- Build the budget with the Management of the entity and ensure its monitoring and as business partner support the Management in all development and optimization projects of the entity/ies
- Serve as a reference for local authorities in his scope of responsibilities: financial institutions, legal auditors (and other external bodies) and for Group internal departments
- Propose, implement, monitor all necessary actions to reach performance targets (KPI) set up by the Group and contribute to the optimization of financial processes
- Assure the appropriation and the correct application of internal control rules and warn the General Manager as well as Group Finance Department (Financial control Department) and Fraud department of any fraud and/or compliance issue
Please ensure you are familiar with the CMA CGM Corporate Internal Mobility guidelines
calendar_todayhace 3 días
location_onSan José, Costa Rica
work CMA CGM