License Admin - 06 Months (BB-2EA26)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
The License Admin is part of the Business Operation team and is key to the licensing provisioning process. This role enables the end-customers of our OEM / MSSP Partners to access our software, completing our sales life-cycle which is key to a smooth customer experience. Working closely with our Order Management team and Sales team, the License Admin ultimately keeps our records organized, our processes effective and our valued customers informed.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
· Engage with internal and external stakeholders as part of the business unit's licensing provisioning process.
· Create, manage and extend existing license records using multiple tools, following processes and with attention on priorities and time-sensitive tasks.
· Follow our communications plan to keep our customers informed on contractual license changes and manage further follow-ups as needed.
· Create, review and submit invoicing packages to our Order Management team.
· Support our OEM and partner teams creating and submitting royalty reports.
· Keep an organized record of to-do and completed licensing provisioning activities.
· Create and manage reports and status updates and inform stakeholder as needed.
· Collaborate on driving customer escalations to resolution.
· Collaborate with cross functional teams to drive alignment.
· Manage end of quarter workload increases, create a plan to support customers and last-minute tasks.
· Responsible for tracking upcoming tasks, organizing priorities.
· Validate data enrichment & attribution needs.
· Communications and coordination soft skills and customer first mentality.
· Capable of driving time critical processes and forecast workload.
· Comfortable interfacing with high priority customers.
· Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
· Very organized with attention to detail.
· Comfortable working with SLAs.
· Flexible weekly hours to accommodate end of quarter last minute requests (potential weekend hours) and increased workload.
· Excellent knowledge of Excel.
· Experience in order management is a plus.
· Experience with Salesforce.
· Proactive in suggesting process changes to streamline activities.
calendar_todayhace 9 horas
location_onHeredia, Costa Rica
work Infotree Service Inc