Design Engineer (BB-5790F)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NASDAQ: NXPI) enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better, and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, NXP is driving innovation in the automotive, industrial & IoT, mobile, and communication infrastructure markets. Built on more than 60 years of combined experience and expertise, the company has over 29,000 employees in more than 30 countries and posted revenue of $8.88 billion in 2019.
MSEE with 5+ years of experience/PhD with working knowledge in following areas preferred:
- Good understanding of DSP and communication building blocks
- Bluetooth, or other wireless baseband design/implementation experience
- Hand on lab experience to bringing up silicon sample
- Micro-architecture specification and verilog RTL coding
- Familiar with ASIC implementation flow: synthesis(DC), DFT, timing closure(PT-SI), and formal
- Verification test bench development (VMM)
- Excellent communication skills
NXPis an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, NXP will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
calendar_todayhace 12 horas
info Full time
location_onSan José, Costa Rica
work NXP Semiconductors