AWS Customer Service Manager (BB-697EC)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
A Customer Service Manager (CS Manager) sets the vision, direction, and culture of their teams by managing individual and team performance expectations and goals, providing individual coaching feedback sessions, maintaining singular focus on ensuring and improving customer satisfaction, monitoring real time service levels and schedule adherence, and serving as leaders and point of contact for escalated contact resolutions. The CS Manager will directly manage employees responsible for all aspects of the AWS Basic Support product (https://aws.amazon.com/premiumsupport/). Additional responsibilities on top of day-to-day people management duties include product management responsibilities for the AWS Customer Service business. Our managers are business owners and are a part of an exciting, fast-paced team that is constantly evolving to meet the needs of the future!
**This role is supporting cloud computing customers, so the individual will have to demonstrate a technology affinity to be successful.**
Overall responsibilities include:
- Leading and developing a team of 4 to 6 front line managers; responsible for the overall direction, coordination and evaluation of the team.
- Identifying and eliminating barriers to accuracy, productivity, and quality.
- Carrying out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with AWS (Amazon Web Services™) policies and procedures; additional responsibilities include interviewing, training and motivating employees; planning, assigning and directing work; rewarding and disciplining employees; and effective conflict resolution.
- Communicating policies and become the primary information source for staff; following-up to ensure compliance and consistency; taking corrective action as necessary and documenting the issue and actions taken.
- Owning and driving performance metrics with the team, to include the use of a Quality Assurance program to "Move the needle"
- Solving complex customer service issues and proactively heading off negative service trends.
- Understanding and correctly utilizing resources provided by internal systems, departments, policies, and procedures.
- Development, analysis and improvement of new strategies and procedures. The CS Manager will have the ability to develop, plan, and implement short- and long-range goals.
- Developing and achieving performance goals and objectives in order to achieve customer promise expectations.
- Voice of the Customer: Summarizing and providing critical analysis to top 3 customer issues to be improved on a quarterly review cycles
- Proven 2 + years Managerial experience in contact center
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or related fields.
- Demonstrated history delivering results in cross functional environments
- Knowledge of Six Sigma/Lean Processes
- Project Management Experience
- Exceptional skills in data manipulation and analysis
- Ability to drive organizational change using sound reasoning backed up by relevant data in a well prepared business briefing
- Ability to be flexible in shift assignments and work areas.
- Proven ability to work in an ambiguous, internet-speed environment
- Absolute passion for ensuring a great customer experience with every contact.
- Strong verbal (speaking, listening, interpretation) and written communication skills.
calendar_todayhace 2 días
location_onSanta Gertrudis Sur, Costa Rica