Sr Computer Scientist (BB-1D054)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo Bulk CR
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Adobe has successfully transformed from a traditional desktop software vendor to software as a service provider. The Creative Cloud and Document Cloud are great demonstrations of this transformation, and of our vision for how we can continue to provide even more delight to our customers. As our product and service offerings have evolved and expanded, we now need to transform the online purchasing experiences we provide to our customers. This includes our underlying eCommerce infrastructure.
We are looking for a dedicated, passionate, and senior engineer who is interested in building the next generation of blazingly fast, always-available cloud-based services for subscription management and purchasing, covering a wide variety of products, plans, promotions, purchase methods, and geographies, for Creative Cloud, Document Cloud, and a host of other Adobe products and services. You will deliver critical services to be used by a variety of clients, enabling flexible and rapidly optimizable purchase workflows. We are looking for an individual with experience in developing robust, secure, scalable back-end web services, but with the interest and ability to develop engaging front-end web experiences as well.
• Building cloud-based services for e-commerce.
• Designing services that scale: proxies, caching, and asynchronous processing.
• Deliver critical components and services to be used by a variety of clients, enabling flexible and rapidly optimizable signup and purchase workflows;
• Participating in all aspects of software development activities, including design, coding, code review, unit/integration testing, bug fixing, and code/API documentation.
• Working in cross-functional teams to ensure superb end-to-end user experience for customers.
• Fast prototyping of ideas and concepts and researching the latest industry trends.
• BS in Computer Science or related field of study. Masters level degree preferred, or equivalent business experience.
• 10+ years of experience programming in Java, C++, Node.js, and/or Python, including at least 3 years in Java.
• Experience in web server technologies: HTTP servers, caching, proxies, load balancers.
• Fluency in SQL and NoSQL datastores and data access patterns and strategies. Proficiency with Apache Cassandra a plus.
• Proficient in object-oriented analysis and design.
• Experience with building REST APIs.
• Knowledgeable of secure, scalable, and highly available service development practices.
• Previous experience in payments or commerce is a plus.
• Proven ability to develop robust, efficient, high-quality code.
• Ability to troubleshoot and resolve problems using appropriate tools and techniques.
• Experience with modern development practices in testing, version control, Agile.
• Sense of urgency, and ownership, and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
calendar_todayhace 1 día
location_onSan José, Costa Rica