SAP SD Consultant (BB-05023)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
SAP SD Functional Analyst is responsible for the successful functioning, optimization and ongoing administration of multiple SAP applications.
The focus of this role will be on SAP sales, pricing, shipping and transportation solutions. The ability to perform hands on configuration in Sales and Distribution including understanding the integration points to Inventory, logistics and finance is required.
Desired Skills and Experience
• BS from four-year College or university plus 2 years business/technical experience.
• Experience in Consumer Goods sector, Personal Product Industry.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively lead/direct/influence /large complex cross-functional teams, or projects including interaction with senior level managers and stakeholders.
• Accountable for designing, developing, and implementing corporate wide data management strategy and associated tactics.
• Serves as the SAP subject matter expert supporting Sales and Billing teams and ensuring best practices are applied by SAP users to ensure the input data is transacted using SAP best practices and policies
• Strong analytical skills, enabling to quickly understand the drivers of a business process (sales, purchasing, supply chain, production, etc.)
• Capabilities to get consensus, make decision, and assume them
• Very strong analytical approach to problem solving and solution development
• Should be very organized and have a flexible approach to operate in demanding, fast paced environment
• Working experience in large corporate environment (manage contact with many cultures, time zones)
• Researches and maintains knowledge of emerging data structure tools and technologies for possible application to the business.
• Experienced with SAP SD implementation including process analysis, configuration, specification for developments, testing, documentation, training organization & delivery, end-user support. IS A PLUS!
• Proven problem-solver with the ability to perform root cause analysis.
• Ability to develop and maintain effective communication and resource plans.
• Ability to communicate professionally through written and verbal communications.
• Demonstrated leadership ability and strong teamwork based tendencies.
English 80%+ and Spanish (must)
calendar_todayhace 1 día
location_onSan José, Costa Rica
work DXC Technology