Associate Program Manager Digital Events - 05 Months (BB-EBE4D)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
The Associate Program Manager, Digital Events position will manage the localization of a variety content types such as videos, webpages, invitation emails, social media copy, and PDFs sites to support our internal stakeholder’s needs to conduct Digital Events on a global scale. These Digital Events vary in size and scope – from our annual user conference called VMWorld, to product-specific launch events, to regional or local events targeting audiences in specific markets.
In this role, you’ll work closely with colleagues and stakeholders in our corporate headquarters in California and around the world in a dynamic, fast-paced environment for a company Forbes rated as one of the Top 50 Best Places to Work.
• Collaborate/negotiate with corporate event managers and our international colleagues to define project scope, determine localization requirements, and establish project budgets and schedules.
• Collect and organize final English source files and document requirements for localization.
• Work closely with localization project managers in Europe, Asia, and Latin America to develop project schedules and budgets.
• Monitor projects as they flow through the entire localization life cycle: Source File & Scope Analysis → Translation → Linguistic Review → Business Review → Content Staging→ User Acceptance Testing → Launch.
• Identify and assist in resolving process bottlenecks, bridging communication gaps and triaging technical/system issues in close collaboration with other teams such as web production, corporate/regional stakeholders.
• Develop and actively manage the Digital Events globalization budget and recommending modifications to the project scope to stay within predetermined spending limits and/or advocating for additional budget as needed.
• Organize and track multiple versions of digital files and actively manage version control.
• Author and distribute weekly reports detailing the status of future, current and recently completed projects.
• Both lead and participate in various team meetings with both internal stakeholders and external vendors around the world to discuss localization project issues; send out meeting minutes. Note: Meetings sometimes fall outside of normal business hours, but flex time is encouraged.
• Lead process improvement initiatives and implementations of best localization practices for operation efficiency and enhanced quality.
• Have between 4 to 7 years’ experience as a events manager, web producer, video producer, localization project manager or similar role involving coordinating the efforts of multiple people who are not direct reports.
• Hold a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Computer Science or related discipline.
• Hands on experience with managing multiple simultaneous projects of various levels of complexity for multiple stakeholders.
• Experience with either Video Production or Web Program/Project Management a big plus.
• Localization industry experience is strongly preferred as is familiarity with localization tools, processes, and best practices. Hands on experience with video editing tools and strongly preferred.
• Advanced skills with the Microsoft Office suite.
• Fluency in English and other foreign languages, both spoken and written, highly desirable.
Key Success Traits:
• Extreme attention to detail and a talent for organizing and managing large volumes of data.
• Very strong English communication (verbal and written), time management, influencing, facilitation, listening and conflict resolution skills.
• An ability to think and act with a global perspective ability to work well within a diverse, geographically distributed, multicultural environment.
• A self-motivating, results-oriented, can-do attitude focused on delivering measurable results in a changing environment.
• Effective problem-solving and multi-tasking skills in fast-paced, high pressure environments.
• Demonstrated ability to quickly learn and embrace new and changing technologies, applications, and processes.
calendar_todayhace 1 día
location_onHeredia, Costa Rica
work Infotree Service Inc