Senior Software Engineer (Front-End) (BB-9ED8D)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo Bulk CR
About the Job:
The Sama R&D team is focused on delivering integrated solutions solving the most complex ML problems for over 25% of the Fortune 50. We use advanced Software Engineering practices to build scalable, secure, and efficient solutions covering multiple aspects of ML and AI, from data ingestion to annotation and building and operating ML models. To help us with our mission, we're looking for an exceptional Front-End Senior Software Engineer ready to join in and use their outstanding development skills to deliver compelling solutions powering the next generation of 2D and 3D image annotation for training AI/ML learning algorithms!
You’ll be working collaboratively with our talented Product team, Scientists, Researchers, and over 3,000 of our Annotation Agents in Africa to advance our annotation platform, Samahub, and deliver the best UI experience and features to our customers. You will own all aspects of software development: design, quality, and delivery. We are looking for a candidate that has a deep interest in software engineering and equally obsessed with the latest and most advanced technologies and has a deep interest in impact sourcing and working for a company that is producing leading technology while implementing a socially beneficial business model.
- Collaborate with the team in charge of front end development efforts for the Costa Rica R&D office
- Implement the creation of integrations with backend services while proposing and implementing new architectures to make the front end apps interact robustly with other teams' code
- Minimum 6 years of hands-on software development experience
- Minimum 3 years of Leading a front end project
- Implement complex Angular applications, directives, controllers, services
- Writing tested and documented TypeScript, HTML, and CSS
- Experience with centralized state management
- Familiarity with testing frameworks (E.g. Jasmine)
- Think in terms of incremental delivery and experience in Agile development
- Understanding backend application development and the ability to explain the strengths and weaknesses of one design choice over another
- Prior experience with the following technologies:
- At least one modern language on the back end (NodeJS, Golang, C#, Java, Python)
- Strong expertise with HTML, CSS.
- You have held positions as a mentor or teacher
- Comfortable working with a distributed team
- UX background
- Experience with Three.js
- Experience with WebGL
- Data modeling and SQL querying experience
- Experience designing and implementing SOA
- Writing cross-browser compatible code
25% of the Fortune 50 trust Sama to deliver secure, high-quality training data and validation for the technology teams driving humanity forward. From self-driving cars to smart hardware, Sama fuels AI. Founded over a decade ago, we’re experts in image, video, and sensor data annotation and validation for machine learning algorithms in industries including automotive, navigation, AR/VR, biotech, agriculture, manufacturing, and e-commerce. Our staff are driven by a mission to expand opportunity for low-income people through the digital economy, and our social business model has helped lift over 50,000 people out of poverty.
- Featured in Forbes: How Ethical Is Your AI?
- Sama Honored on Inc. Magazine’s Annual List of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies — the Inc. 5000
Sama is quite unique. We are a technology company with a social mission. People that thrive in a high-growth environment, love working on the bleeding edge of technology, and really care about having a positive impact on the world are a great fit for the Sama culture. Our core values are grit, integrity, humanity, and GTD (Get Things Done).
Powered by JazzHR
calendar_todayhace 2 días
location_onTres Rios, Costa Rica