Salesforce Administrator (BB-56DFF)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
The Salesforce Administrator is a member of the Business Systems Team within the Central Ops Organization. This role helps to ensure systemic accuracy & usability of our sales tools through timely and accurate resolution of support tickets. Primary sales tools to be supported include Salesforce CPQ/Steelbrick, Callidus CPQ, and Salesforce.
- Assign, troubleshoot and resolve tickets from sales users related Salesforce CPQ/Steelbrick, Callidus CPQ, Salesforce, and other sales tools.
- Manage a fast-paced queue of support requests, driving all issues to resolution with a strong focus on customer satisfaction and efficient task execution.
- Triage Level 2 tickets to the right stakeholders with required information.
- Assist in scheduled maintenance of the systems via data migrations.
- Maintain the SLA targets.
- Manage access and visibility related issues.
- Assist with documentation of best practices and usage.
- Ability to work with a variety of internal/external customers and vendors (some technical some non-technical) in Sales Operations.
- Demonstrate skills in continuous learning, flexibility, customer focus, quality commitment and good relationships.
- At least 1-2 years of professional experience in an IT /Salesforce Helpdesk role or Salesforce certified
- CPQ experience highly preferred (Callidus and/or SteelBrick)
- Good knowledge of navigating Salesforce landscape and terminology with focus on data security and territory management
- Experience with sales processes and experience in a sales environment a plus
- Hands-on experience providing system and tools support to users
- Strong team player with service-oriented attitude and customer focus
- Excellent time management skills
- Quick learner and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Aggressive problem solver
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Additional knowledge of ServiceNow, Workbench, Dataloader and Clari is a plus
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
calendar_todayhace 9 horas
location_onSan José, Costa Rica
work Palo Alto Networks