HR Generalist (BB-2A6A6)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
- Be the main point of contact between the client and contractors, therefore, give attention to the client and contractor´s requests, constant communication about the status of the onboarding process, among others.
- Visit the client at least 2 times a week.
- •Responsible for the preparation and execution of warning plans, development, salary records, growth documentation, incentives as well as disciplinary actions and others.
- Ensure that new workers feel comfortable and receive the respective induction, and follow up on their first day, week and during the first three months.
- Develop motivation plans and ensure constant follow-up and communication with their contractors, including: Birthday celebrations.
- Motivational activities.
- Negotiate with the client aspects that directly affects collaborators, as well as the interests of the company.
- Advise on form and content when issues that affect the workplace are presented, as well as the environment and the business of the account in charge.
- Ensure the correct payment and report of incidents of their contractors in charge, as well as attend payroll escalations together with the payroll department.
- Prepare reports about the account (payments, client, contractors, departures, FieldGlass or other systems).
- Ensure the proper functioning of the billing in the account.
- Scale situations to labor relations management/leadership and take charge of executing the requested tasks.
- Create client processes manuals.
- Follow up offboarding’s and identify the main reasons associated with the off-boardings.
- Design a compensation & benefits package based on business goals and strategy.
- Create a consistent compensation guideline that matches our work and organizational culture.
- Ensure that compensation practices are in compliance with current laws and regulations.
The following will be considered essential for a candidate who applies for this role:
· Advanced English at least (B2+).
· Bachelor's degree, preferably in human resource management or related field or equivalent level of experience, training and education.
· Strong experience in applicable employment and labor laws and governmental compliance requirements.
· Strong written and oral skills.
· Intermediate Excel able to make Vlookups & Pivot Tables. (Advance is desired).
- Life Insurance.
- Health Insurance.
- Parking Reimbursement.
- Work From home. (02 Days)
Schedule flexibility is required.
calendar_todayhace 2 días
location_onSanta Ana, Costa Rica
work Infotree Service Inc