Jr. QA Engineer (BB-30227)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
About the Job
The Lifetime Value Co. is looking for a Jr. QA Engineer to join our growing team in our Costa Rica office. This person will be mainly doing manual testing tasks. We are looking for a person with the following characteristics: responsible, organized, quick learner, helpful, friendly and proactive. This person has to interact and communicate with almost all the organization, managers, developers, contractors and others.
What You’ll Get to Do
- Develop and implement efficient and effective test plans for new systems, problems and/or enhancements
- Create and execute functional and regression tests on web, mobile and native applications
- Document, report, track and verify defects and fixes across multiple products and platforms
- Effectively communicate, both in writing and verbally, with developers, product managers, project managers and other stakeholders
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
What You Bring to the Table
- Ideally one year of experience in QA
- Reporting and Communication skills
- Analytical Skills
- Documentation skills
- Rational Analysis & Logical Thinking
- Team Player
- Detail oriented
- DevOps & Agile Methodology is a plus
- Knowledge of QA methodology is a plus
- English - Proficient level
Your Reward For Greatness
- Working from home
- One extra vacation week at the end of the year
- Wellness & fitness benefits
- English classes
- Private Insurance
- Great environment
- Flexible schedule
Why LTV Co.?
If you have ambitions to be a part of a high-growth, results-driven, industry-leading organization, LTV is the place to be. LTV builds exciting data products and then we market them with passion. We're a fast-growing company in New York City that balances the culture of a startup with the stability of being an established, profitable company. We want to work with people that strive to be in the top .01% of their field. We understand that getting to the top takes hard work, constant improvement, and by making data-driven decisions. It's a thrilling time to join the team, as we're expanding our product offerings in exciting new ways, driving innovation through data, marketing, and web & app development.
We believe in diversity and hiring people from all backgrounds and walks of life. You must be energetic, inventive, a team player, and looking to help build and grow the company each and every day. You must have an inner desire to win and the idea of losing is a non-starter. If you are looking for a position that allows you to work with a group of smart and dedicated people who will support you but still provide the autonomy you need to execute your strategy, then you should probably apply as soon as you're done reading this!
LTV was founded as BeenVerified, Inc. in New York by Josh Levy and Ross Cohen in 2007. At the time their mission was to provide easy and affordable access to public records. Something that in 2007, was only really accessible to corporations. Since then their mission has expanded to developing products and services that grant access to information and data across a number of verticals. In service of this mission, LTV has 7 consumer brands including BeenVerified, NumberGuru, PeopleLooker, NeighborWho, Ownerly, PeopleSmart, and Bumper.
Our mission is to develop a diverse portfolio of technologies, products, and services, that gives all people equal access to unbiased data and information. We believe that through this access people can empower and protect themselves in today’s ever-changing world, filled with fake news, deception, and a lack of transparency.
Powered by JazzHR
calendar_todayhace 1 día
location_onSan Jose, Costa Rica
work The Lifetime Value Co.