Manufacturing System Engineer (BB-1BCC9)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
This role is for a Manufacturing System Engineer. Core responsibilities will include:
- Role model of all Intel values.
- Drives multiple programs/projects that will improve/automate manufacturing execution.
- Transfers New Products and Processes within the expected time line and with reproducible quality standards.
- Implementation of local and global innovative manufacturing solutions and ensures is met at all times.
- Develops improvement plans through the Virtual Factory to optimize resources.
- Conducts situational analysis to define the strategic roadmap for the organization.
- Ensures manufacturing remains International Organization for Standardization compliant to meet quality objectives.
- Partner with multiple departments to look for cost effective solutions while keeping the systems under control and in compliance.
The ideal candidate must possess the below minimum qualifications requirements to be initially considered for this position:
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering Product Engineering or related fields Licenciatura or Master degree preferred.
- The candidate must be willing to travel.
- At least 90% Overall English.
7+ years of experience in the following:
- Program/project management in a manufacturing environment.
- New processes and/or product transfer in a manufacturing company.
- Able to manage high complexity and short notice projects/changes to meet customer requirements.
- Problem Solving Methodologies, Data analysis, Power BI.
- Manufacturing cost continues improvements.
- High Volume Manufacturing environment.
- Able to manage multi geographical and multi departmental teams.
The ideal candidate must exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Discipline, attention to detail and the ability to work under limited supervision.
- Capable of handling multiple assignments in a timely manner while meeting assigned deadlines.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Team work and influencing skills.
calendar_todayhace 1 día
location_onSan José, Costa Rica