Support Engineer - Enterprise Resource Planning (BB-D73EF)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.
With over 12,000 employees worldwide, the Microsoft Customer Experience & Success (CE&S) organization is responsible for the strategy, design, and implementation of the Microsoft end-to-end customer experience. This newly expanded organization reflects the Microsoft ambition to be known as a customer experience company, ensuring our Microsoft mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more is enabled by delighting customers and consistently exceeding their expectations in every interaction through a connected customer experience.
Microsoft has a tremendous opportunity to exceed customer expectations and drive greater customer loyalty and trust, which leads to greater satisfaction, retention, and growth. The CE&S organization is looking for people with a passion for delivering customer success to help us build a future where customers come to us, not only because we provide industry-leading products and services, and also because we provide a differentiated and connected customer experience that is rooted in our commitment to delivering on customer outcomes.
Support Engineers (SE) serve as frontline technical resources for Microsoft customers and partners via phone, email or web. They deliver unique value by collaboratively and reactively solving customer problems, providing proactive support advice, contributing to product quality and enhancements and creating self-help assets to broadly reach more customers. You will be part of a team responsible for providing an outstanding technical support experience to our business customers. From problem identification to full resolution, you will own and manage the customer experience over the phone and Web. When needed, you will collaborate with others to engage subject matter experts, Engineering (Product Groups) or Management. Your day to day job will be about providing both technical expertise (either on your own or by involving your colleagues) and about being an excellent communicator and a service oriented professional. You will be given the opportunity to become a subject matter expert in one or more areas and receive guidance and mentorship from your colleagues.
• Responsible for the customer support experience with Microsoft
• Own, troubleshoot and solve customer technical issues, using collaboration, troubleshooting best practices and transparency within and across teams swarming)
• Identify cases that require escalation (either technically or strategically)
• Create and maintain incident management requests to product group/engineering group
• Contribute to case deflection initiatives, automation and other digital self-help assets to improve customer/ engineer experience
• Provide ramp activities, knowledge sharing, technical coaching and mentoring
• Drive technical collaboration & engagement outside of CSS (Product Engineering teams/Services/Support/Regions)
• Lead or participate in building communities with peer delivery roles; may be workload or specialty specific
English Language: fluent in reading, writing and speaking.
• 2+ years of experience in ERP systems like Dynamics, SAP, PeopleSoft, NetSuite ERP, Oracle ERP Cloud, Epicor, and/or related
• 1+ years of experience in ERP working in one or more of the following Technology areas:
o Environment deployments and monitoring in Azure or other Cloud management Systems
o Understanding of SysInternals tools – Process Monitor, Process Explorer
o Understanding of IIS, troubleshooting website issues/HTTP responses
o Network debugging skills (Fiddler, Network Monitor / Wireshark / Message Analyzer)
o Understanding of data management and migration concepts
o Good knowledge of Microsoft SQL and Active Directory
Experience in one or more of these areas desirable
• 2+ years in a customer facing service role in any capacity
• Strong customer service, accurate and logical problem solving
• Experience in creating technical documentation and sharing knowledge with others through training delivery and mentoring
• Excellent Communication Skills - verbal, listening, and written (including technical writing).
• Interpersonal and relationship skills proven through work experience
• Passion for lifelong learning and personal and professional development
• Exposure and experience working with customers on the Cloud, Microsoft Cloud products or other Cloud Management System
• Current Microsoft IT Certification preferred (Ex. MCSE, MCSA, MCSD, MCTS)
• Degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or Computer Engineering
calendar_todayhace 9 horas
location_onSan Jose, Costa Rica