The T&E Clerk will be responsible for activities related to the auditing and processing of employee expenses and also the Administrations of the AmEx and Pcard program.
Essential duties & responsibilities:
• Ensure employee expense claims are processed accurately and paid timely
• Audit expense reports as per Global Travel & Expense policy
• Perform daily card administration such as card issuances, card closures, temporary credit increases and answer cardholder questions
• Audit cardholder statements as directed to ensure proper card usage in accordance with policy
• Ensure corporate card program and the T&E Audits is in compliance with SOX controls
• Remain current on card provider system updates and enhancements Provide guidance to users for resolving corporate card reconciliation questions. Customer Service activities: Attend, review and follow up on Calls, Emails, IM’s related to Concur, Amex or other for UCAN or LATAM Prepare weekly and/or monthly reports related to AmEx or Concur Performs other related work as assigned by management related to providing support to AP Operations.
Education & special trainings: Associates Degree in Accounting, Business or at least two years of equivalent studies towards a College Experience with Concur Expense, American Express and Citibank platform and Service Now is a plus MS Office Suite Fluent spoken and written English. Any other language is a plus Workday and SAP systems knowledge is a big plus Experience in a corporate setting a plus. Ability to meet deadlines. Must be detail oriented as well as exhibit strong organizational skills. Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills. Professional and customer focused with attention to detail. Able to handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution. Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
Qualifications & experience: 1-2 years of relevant working experience in a finance function in matrixed international company (preferably American or Multinational company) with complex reporting practices and with exposure to various reporting systems
Physical & mental requirements: Ability to work well with cross-functional teams and multi-task Good communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills, attention to detail and ability to communicate complicated issues effectively Demonstrated ability to perform consistently under varying business pressure as well as ability to adapt to a quickly changing environment Computer or technical knowledge Effective problem-solving skills
calendar_todayhace 5 días