Project Resource Coordinator (BB-8F91C)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
Assigning available staff to projects based on their skills and experience.
• Providing project managers with ongoing resource management and related support.
• Monitoring employee utilization, workload, and overtime hours.
• Mitigating resource concerns by reallocating resources, adjusting goals, or assigning
• Collaborating on resource management with internal departments.
• Documenting processes and maintaining records.
• Develops recommendations for creative staffing on all projects by assessing workload, creative fit and geographical location.
• Drives the daily resource meeting with all the managers, producers, etc to review assignments and solve any issues.
• Keeps assignment information up to date in resource planning system.
• Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
• Present and promote team services to existing and prospective customers/agencies
• Continuously improve through.
What we expect from you:
• Ensure resources are properly allocated across projects on the creative team
• Help Leads/Managers/agency PMs to fill gaps in the project process to ensure it is completed on time and on budget
• Analyze the overall resources the team has to offer and determine how best to assist the agency
• Monitor the utilization of resources and manage the assignments of resources to work on projects. Collaborate with project managers to find suitable resources to fulfill project resources requests.
• On multi-project planning consider capacities, priorities, key resources and future resource requirements
• Keep track of resource information, you must know employees’ abilities, qualification, and current utilization. It is the responsibility of the resource manager to collect and maintain this data centrally in a skill matrix or task matrix.
• Reduce Project Risk, set up sprint teams when necessary, a team made up of efficient employees with specialized know-how, who are available on demand
• Direct and manage project development from beginning to end with oversight.
• Communicate clear direction and information to ensure delivery teams understand project plans and requirements.
• Conduct scrums and internal project status meetings with cross-functional internal teams
• Develop and maintain project documentation using agency project management tools.
• Coordinate, motivate, and follow up with account managers, delivery teams, and client staff to ensure project progresses on schedule and goals and requirements are met.
• Prepare daily project status and resource reports and keep management, clients, and others informed of project status and related issues.
• Confer with project team to resolve project- and delivery-related issues.
• Include on the system the corresponding estimate for process continuation
• Keep resourcing tool/process updated with forecast info
• Meet in a regular basis with the agencies
• Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
Background/experience and skills:
• Minimum 1-2 years agency experience as Resource or Project Management (digital and/or offline)
• Experience in team leadership and needs assessment
• Excellent English communication skills, both written and oral and positive attitude
• Experience in digital, print, and audio/video production is desirable
• Knowledge of pharmaceutical promotion guidelines is highly desired
• Proficiency with Outlook and MS Office applications, including Word Power Point and Excel, is required
• Proficiency with project management software is desired
• Must be amazing and able to work with creative people in a fast-paced environment
• Strong ability to organize and work on multiple tasks simultaneously
• Understanding of the agency creative process and agency creative skillets.
• Strong problem-solving skills and detail oriented
Contract Type :Permanent
Here at Havas across the group we pride ourselves on being committed to offering equal opportunities to all potential employees and have zero tolerance for discrimination. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applicants irrespective of age, sex, race, ethnicity, disability and other factors that have no bearing on an individual’s ability to perform their job.
Due to high volume of applications, only eligible or matching candidates will be contacted by us.
calendar_todayhace 2 días
info Full time
location_onSan Antonio, Costa Rica
work Havas London