Sr. Systems Administrator (BB-55E4B)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
The Sr Systems Administrator is responsible for installing, configuring, monitoring and supporting the data center systems environment and providing essential IT services to the user community across the company(s). This includes the planning, design, deployment and support for physical and virtual servers and desktops including operating systems, storage systems, and related networks services.
Overall Duties and Responsibilities:
- Installation, integration, upgrade and support hardware and software
- Plan, coordinate, and implement security measures within the hardware/software to protect data and system in support of security frameworks such as PCI, ISO, NIST
- Build, maintain, and test disaster recovery capabilities
- Performance tuning and monitoring of the network/server resources.
- Preparation and analysis of statistics on utilization, performance and availability.
- Communicate with vendors, clients, management, consultants and technology staff in LAN/WAN design, internet services and problem solving.
- Support, train, and educate team members
- Provide tier-two, tier-three support to Help Desk, Support Team, and end users
- Some night and weekend work. Minimal travel expected.
Minimum Preferred Requirements:
- Systems/Sr Systems depending on breadth of experience
- 7+ years' experience installing maintaining, and supporting VMware ESXi environment
- 7+ years' working with Microsoft AD, Windows servers; 2008+, 2012, 2016, Group Policy and PowerShell
- 5+ years' experience installing maintaining, and supporting Citrix XenApp
- 5+ years' working with Linux/Unix systems; IBM AIX is a significant plus
- Strong analytical skills with ability to solve complex problems
- Strong understanding of security principles (PCI, ISO, NIST) in systems administration
- Detail oriented. Ability to interpret business requirements into technical specification.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A "Can Do" attitude with a desire to work with others
Client Services technical environment includes but is not limited to the following areas.
- Hardware: HP servers and desktops, Cisco network, routers, firewalls
- Virtual Systems: VMware V6.5+, Citrix XenApp 6.5, Citrix 19xx
- OS Server Administration: Windows Server 2012/2016, Linux, IBM AIX
- Desktop Administration: Windows 10, Virtual/Physcial, Wyse Thin clients
- Storage Systems: IBM Storwize, iSCSI & FC SAN
- Other Systems: SQL Server, Exchange, SharePoint, Active Directory
What we offer:
- Compensation in US dollars
- Private medical insurance
calendar_todayhace 2 días
location_onHeredia, Costa Rica
work Client Services, Inc. -CR