Production Planning Analyst Pooling (BB-5C7D6)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo Bulk CR
At Amazon, delivering great experiences for our customers is top priority. The Production Planning Team is aggressively innovating in a number of areas aimed at propelling our customers’ experience by ensuring we have robust and optimal labor plans in our Fulfillment Centers. We are looking for a passionate, energetic Business Analysts who loves to get their hands dirty and will relentlessly drive quality, accuracy and efficiency in the planning process. This analyst will be a member of the Production Planning Team, which will recommend on-going hourly staffing plans and shift structures in our Latin America Fulfillment Centers. The successful candidate will work in lock-step with multiple business teams including FC Operations leadership, Finance leadership, Supply Chain, Transportation and the ALPS technical development team in Seattle.
He/ She will:
· Production Planning as well as cost and service optimization for Mexico and Brazil network.
· Manage headcount staffing and scheduling for a headcount that runs to tens of thousands supporting multiple businesses and geographies.
· Build short/medium and long term operational plans for different global sites to optimize variable costs associated with staffing.
· Improve performance to plan by identifying, measuring and managing key metrics related to FC Operations.
· Lead critical projects to improve planning and forecasting efficiency and accuracy for global operations.
· Participate in global operational and production planning initiatives and project roll outs to cater to growing business needs.
· Promote process improvement and standardization of processes across all sites in the network.
Experience with a contingent workforce during peak seasons
· Ability to handle changing priorities and use good judgment in stressful situations
· Experience with Advanced Planning & Optimization Systems, or Enterprise Resource Planning Systems, with the ability to influence technical teams to achieve the right technical solutions
· Deep understanding of Distribution and Manufacturing Resource Planning
Experience with performance metrics, process improvement and Lean techniques
· Strong sense of ownership and customer obsession.
· Strong problem solving and trouble shooting skills and an ability to come up with creative solutions to impossible-to-solve problems.
· Ability to closely work with operation, finance and planning leaders to manage lead-time, capacity, and optimize the impact of labor on supply position throughout the entire supply chain.
· A completed Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Mathematics, IT, or finance based field
· 4+ years of relevant work experience in Supply Chain, Operations, Analytics or Consulting
· Excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal skills and an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
· Advanced Excel skills (data pulls and calculations)
· Strong sense of ownership and customer obsession
· Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills and an ability to provide creative simple solutions to complex problems
· Ability to build scalable analytical models
· Ability to apply basic statistical techniques (e.g. hypothesis testing)
· Ability to deal with ambiguity
· Master’s degree (Business, Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics or related field)
· Experience utilizing SQL/VBA
· Experience with building and using performance metrics
· Direct experience in quantitative research or analyses
· Experience in Operations, Supply Chain
· Portuguese - intermediate level
calendar_todayhace 1 día
location_onSan José, Costa Rica